Attractions / Things To Do in the Dansville Area
Explore the many facets of our wonderful community. We have something for everyone!
1. Go on an adventure at Stony Brook State Park.
2. Visit one of our local village parks.
- Williams St Park, Washington Avenue
- Babcock Park, Morey Avenue
- Elm St Park
- Village of Dansville Park Reservations
4. Put your skills to the test at the Brae Burn Golf Course.
5. Visit the Dansville Area Historical Museum.
6. Stop by the Dansville Municipal Airport & see the planes & gliders enjoy our friendly skies.
7. Walking Tour of the Dansville Historic Sites
8. Stroll around our historic downtown district
9. Outdoor Adventures
10. Let your knowledge grow at the Dansville Public Library.
11. Enjoy some of our local athletes and sporting events.
- Some of our outdoor sporting events include:
- Spring - Summer: Baseball at the Little League Park & Babock Park
- Summer - Fall: Football of all ages at Babcock Park & Ralph Clements Field, Clara Barton St.
- Summer - Fall: Soccer at Dansville Central School, the GCC Campus and Frontage Park
- Explore the DCS Sports Schedule
12. Spend an evening enjoying the sights & sounds of the Dansville Summer Concert Series.
13. Enjoy a picnic [or take out from one of our many restaurants] at one of our local parks.
14. Step back in time while catching a current movie at the historic Star Theatre.